Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Welcome to my new blog

Hello All

As some of you may know I had another account with the same blog name however that one will now be unused and boring so this is my active one. I created the new account because my other one was constantly giving me problems hopefully this one behaves :).

Anyway for those who are new to my blog first of all welcome (to all) let me explain the title of my blog. The jedi part is as many of you know my crazy fangirlness obsession of starwars. The mouse part is for my love of everything Disney. Both Star Wars and Disney are huge in my life. Since this is my first post i'm gong to elaborate a bit on the importance of both in my life.

Star Wars is amazing its something I honestly never thought i would like. It wasn't until 2005 that i ever even watched a movie and that is thanks to my sister. here is the story:
      We were on the way back from a church mission camp and the last day was our fun day we went to myrtle beach and then to the movies. We could pick any movie we wanted to go (appropriate movies that is) I went to see Batman (only because everyone else was) and honestly i fell asleep (it was like midnight hehe). My sister was going to see some movie or another and one of the guys in our church wanted to see Revenge of the Sith. Turns out he was the only one who wanted to see it. Though he was fine being the only one my sister decided to change her movie so he wouldn't be alone. After seeing the movie she feel in love and once we got home she insisted on seeing all of the other movies. I think she started with A New Hope and honestly i rolled my eyes and completly ignored it, I was so sure that Star Wars was stupid and wasn't even going to give it a chance. That changed when she was watching I think AOTC and i walked in and was about to leave but decided to watch a bit (because i was bored) and This really hot guy and another pretty hot guy (aka anakin and obiwan hehe) were on the screen and i was like who is that??? shes like anakin hes like the main character so i was hmmm a whole movie (or series) about this hunk? I thought Star Wars was for geeks hehe. So i started asking her all kinds of questions and of course she told me anakin is actually Darth vader and he burns in Rots. so for some reason i became obsessed (at that point) with seeing him burn i really don't know why i know it sounds very demented hehe. But she insisted i stop asking her question and watch it so i did and when we got to revenge of the sith I pretty much cried during that whole scene (that i was so excited to see in the begining) and from that moment on i became a Star War fangirl.

From that moment I became obsessed and it only grew as time went on. First being introduced to Star War weekends. After that i discovered Fanpop and met sooo many other Star War fans. Then came HerUniverse and then the Lakehouse i met so many other girls who loved the same thing i loved.  Now its not just an obsession I'm part of a magical community of such awsome people who love this out of this world saga. And that my Friends is my Starwar story.

Now to Disney. Disney has always been special to me, being born and raised in Florida, I was definitly  a Disney girl. My Family would go all the time to Disney World and would see all the movies when they came out. In 2007 I got my first Job working in Merchandise in Fantasyland at Disney World. Now Disney is officially my second home i'm there all of the time. If i'm not working, I'm playing. heck i'm even playing when i'm working hehe. Its been a magical four years and i hope I have several more years in the future. Maybe even doing something different at the resort. Disney will always be special to me.

So this blog combines the two things i love alot in this world. Two things that have brought me and friends and family together and thats why i chose the title "A Jedi and a Mouse" as my blog title. Thanks again for reading and God bless

4 comments:

  1. That's a really neat Star Wars story! Looking forward to more from your blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Star Wars story! :)
    Nice to see you have a blog, I'll be looking forward to reading your future posts :)

    ReplyDelete