Saturday, December 31, 2011

Looking back on 2011 and ahead to 2012

Seems like everyone is doing these kinds of posts and why not its a good idea.

2011 was a pretty good year. I had a lot of fun and accomplished a lot some of the highlights were:

Joining the lakehouse
going to starwar weekends and meeting up with jedi~chick and seeing George Lucas
getting back to school, switching schools and majors
growing in my faith and continuing to teach at my church

some of the things i hope to do next year

lose weight become healthier
maintain my blogs
become more patient
continue working toward my dream of being a teacher
growing closer to God
growing closer to my family

Things i'm looking foward to in the new year

phantom menace in 3D
Abba concert in January
Jeff Dunham show in Febuary
My 5th year anniversery of working at Disney
Starwar weekends
Celebration 6

Hope you all Have a fantasic new years. May 2012 bring many blessings to you all God bless


2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a New Year and accomplish everything on your list :)
    And TPM in 3D is going to be so awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks same to you and yes TPM in 3D is going to be epic i can't wait

    ReplyDelete