Friday, February 24, 2012

The 11 tag

soo it appears i have been tagged by Shena Tokala, the wonderful author of Pens, Thespians and words for this tag yay so here it goes.

The Rules:
1) Post these rules.
2) Post 11 random things about yourself.
3) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4) Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5) Go to their blog and tell them they’ve been tagged.
6) No cop-outs in the tagging section like, “If you are reading this” or “if you follow me”. You have to legitimately tag people!

11 Random things about me

1. I work at Disney, and have been working there since 2007, when I first started working there I was in high school and actually got to leave after first period to work at Disney and got school credit (plus a paycheck). This september will mark my 5 year anniversery yay.

2. I teach kindergarten at my church once a week, which i have been doing since i was 14

3. I love star wars more like obsessed with starwars

4. I am majoring in early childhood education and hoping to become a kindergarten or preschool teacher (preferbly at a catholic school)

5. As i mentioned before in the above one I am catholic and very active in my church and faith

6. I love country music

7. I am going to celebration 6 and sww this year yay it will be me and my sister's 4th year going to sww and second time going to celebration

8. I live at home with my mom and dad and younger sister

9. I have a half brother who lives in maryland with his wife and my 3 beautiful nephews

10. I have two dogs and one bird

11. I am obsessed with harry potter

okay now for the questions by shena tokala
1: What is your favorite book?
     harry potter, obsessed with it and jedi apprentice books and the jedi quest books sorry couldn't pick just one.
2: Have you ever traveled to another country? If you haven't where would you like to go?

     No i haven't but i hope one day to go to Africa and Australia
3: What is your favorite genre of music

     definitly country or christian
4: What is your favorite hair color

     hmm i don't know i guess brown
5: Do you like YouTube?

     yes i love youtube i spend way to much time on there hehe
6: Which fictional characters have you had a crush on? If you haven't which character is your favorite?

   Anakin skywalker and scott summers (cyclops) from xmen
7: If you could have a lightsaber, what color would you want it to be?

     definitly blue
8: What Jedi/Sith would you be in the Star Wars universe?

     hmm touugh one i would definitly be a jedi probably bariss
9: Do you like anime? If so, which is your favorite?

    not really but my friend did get me to watch a few episodes of cardcaptors and it was pretty good
10: What is your favorite thing to learn about?

     definitly my faith and also anything to do with teaching
11: Who is your favorite superhero?

     cyclops from xmen

questions for the people i tag
1. what is your favorite disney character
2. what is your favorite disney movie (or if you don't have any, your favorite animated movie)
3. would you rather read or watch tv
4. Favorite resturant
5. Favorite starwar movie (or just name another favorite movie if you *gasp* don't like sw)
6. what is your favoirte color
7. What is your favorite band
8. Do you have any siblings, older or younger?
9. What is your dream carrer?
10. Favorite animal?
11. what is your favorite thing to do in your free time?

and the people i tag are well since i am pretty sure all of my followers and friends have been tagged already hehe i tag my wonderful sister ashely (asala) and since i know you never update your other blog i will tag you (alert you on your 365 blog http://asala-photo-project.blogspot.com/ there some adverstising for you sis heeh)

2 comments:

  1. Wow so cool!!! I love your questions and answers! LOL so cool that you like country music too..though I shouldn't be surprised, you're so awesome in everything else, why should you stop in your music selection? LOL!
    Have fun at the SWCelebration for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Jedigal! Great post :)
    I love Harry Potter too, it's just so good! And I love your book choices, those are some of my favorite books as well.

    ReplyDelete