Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Favorite video wednesday

okay so today is wednesday meaning its time for another favorite youtube video pick.

My pick this week is ....


Okay soo I don't like Miley Cyrus, she annoys me and irks me but I do like some of her songs and this one I think fits perfectly with anakin and ahsoka's relationship
The song is : Ready, Set, Don't go by billy ray and miley cyrus
The video is by :Arizonarunner92

The next video i want to share this week is


Okay first of all I love this song, it gives me chills everytime i listen to it. and put to starwar relationships is just epic
The song: You raise me up
by:westlife
video by:juliskywalker

Thanks for reading/watching hope you enjoy it

and if you have any suggestions on topics i can post about or anything you want to see on this blog please let me know I am more than open to suggestions on this blog or my other one thanks again God bless Mtfbwy

2 comments:

  1. Great videos, jedigirl! :) I love those songs and the videos go very well with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You did this again! :)
    (That first one isn't working for me) The second one is beautiful! I love how it has characters from all 6 movies.

    ReplyDelete